View Single Post
Old 20-11-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddymon View Post
Hi to all the Brother here, I agree that the 3 golden rules are very very true but hard to follow emotionally when you accidentally fall in love with a wl. I know wl and their client can never be together or have a happy ending in the end. Recently, I have fallen in love with a wl in geylang. I have been visiting her for about one year. She never ask me for money or going out with her. When I ask her if she love me, she say she don’t know. I guess I am the one who fall in love with her. I know I should not have fallen in love with a wl but I cannot help falling in love with her. Any advise to recommend?
Maybe you still young

Many or most of us go thru it, break a limb and heart here and there
Then we come to seek advise help and realise how foolish we once were

The thing is most people if they don't go thru themselves they will nv learn
We learn things only thru the hard way...