View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Visited 2 of my supposed current regulars today.

Nicole - just added into my regular list as I procrastinated a bit due to her location and "controversy" surrounding her. Still don't like the location and setup - parking is a hassle except super early morning and I prefer the bathroom to be more accessible for good reason. She is a fun lady though, almost dangerously fun as she makes those dangerous tease and one may get confused. Also the nice smells that passes on though it does not affect me unless I go meet another ML like today.

Jing Jing -my regular for a while since she has been my eastside ML. Looked even better as she slimmed down a bit. However she seemed abit down and somehow "subdued" even since she moved into the new place and possibly why she slimmed down. No thanks to whatever reason that made her move. Parking is a nightmare as well.

Zara