Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 18-11-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Headed down ard 8pm. Went to the thai house but today mostly malaysians. Was tempted by this malaysian lb with pink rompers. Nice cleavage. But before i could take her, another guy took her. End up settled for another malaysian.

She was pretty decent, nice cleavage too. Signalled for her and went up to third floor. On the way up, saw this uncle fucking another girl by the corridor. Damn daring and my first encounter lol. Went in the cubicle, standard sop strip naked. We frenched a little and she was holding my hands and asking me to grab her tits. While grabbing, i tickled her nipples and she was on her peak, giving out light moans and little bro was solid hard.

I fucked her doggy and came within secs. She has nice soft ass but boobs alittle hard. Overall was a gd exp with her.

Name: Jane
Gfe: 7/10
Boobs: C cup (hard silicone)
Ass: Small but meaty 8/10
Dick: prolly 5in (a little small)
Dmg: $30 + $10
Rtf: yes

After we dressed up, i stood by the corridor to cool myself down. Then this chinese lb frm kl came out from the shower and walked to me and self intro herself. She’s Christina and pretty horny. She hug me and told me to take her out if possible and she could top. Gonna try it and let yall know. 😏