Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
platinummasseur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas99 View Post
Yup..Alice is in a white long dress. She told me she wear it everyday. Washed twice a month..lol

U were inside the house when they closed the doors?
No, i was outside the house and i was trying to figure it out who is Alice. I stayed there for 5 minutes and looked everyone and concluded that the one is white dress could be Alice (Alice has very small boobs, right?). Meanwhile, there was one lady in red dress sat near the door and she was constantly offering me to come inside and do whatever i want to do. She said, she will do everything with me including BBW and anal because i look handsome, lolz (marketing tactics). I was not in a mood to hear her commentary, so i walked away. After 10 minutes, i came back and found that Alice was not there anymore. I waited for her for 5 minutes but she did not appear (So, it was you who took Alice at that time and i was waiting for her downstairs). Then, suddenly they closed the door, and i moved. So, you were with Alice at that time lolz. May be you saw me there outside the door, and i saw you too lolz. BTW how was your session? Can you tell us if she has tight hole and what is her ideal dick size lolz