View Single Post
Old 28-09-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: An Easy XXX Crime ?

Sarah's heart beat rapidly as she worked her way towards the library. It was a sunny, beautiful day out; a real shame given that she was not going to be enjoying it whatsoever. 

The next several hours were going to be nothing but research in a gray, fluorescent-lit computer lab. It was at moments like this that Sarah questioned why she was even pursuing a biology degree. She possessed no ambition to be a doctor and all personal curiosity in the subject had drained from her after the first year. 

She felt trapped.

It was in this bitter trance that Sarah failed to notice Hunter and Molly waving at her. She nearly walked right past them when Molly tapped her on the shoulder.

Sarah jumped, suddenly feeling mortally endangered. 

"Hey," Molly said softly. "It's just us."

"You okay, Sarah?" Hunter added.

"I'm so sorry guys. I'm just in a mood."

"Senior project mood?" Molly asked.

"What other mood is there?" Sarah said, trying to crack a smile. She half-managed it. 

"Well don't overwork yourself," Hunter said.

"What are you guys up to?" Sarah asked, hoping to change the subject.

It was nice having human contact and the sun was warm and soothing on her skin. In this place, she could almost forget the sterile hell waiting for her in the library.

"You won't believe what we found in South Woods," Molly said, bubbling with excitement.

"A meteorite!" Hunter chimed in.

"Holy shit!" Sarah said. "That's awesome! You've got to give me the details!"

"We found it hiking in south woods," Hunter said. "We were hiking and saw the smoke. It must have just landed in the last few hours."

"You didn't even mention the coolest part," Molly said, playfully nudging her boyfriend in the arm. "We found this goo leaking from it. It might be organic! We're on our way to collect samples."

"Potentially the best senior project ever!" Hunter said. 

"Wow, that's great guys. Well good luck," Sarah said.

Somehow, she left the conversation more dejected than before. Someone sure was enjoying biology and it certainly was not her.

The library loomed before Sarah, beckoning her with dark windows and dreadful whispers of a listless, colourless future.

XXXX

"So Brad and I hung out last night. Now by hang out, I don't mean hang out," Megan punctuated this with large air quotations. "We just played board games with some of his friends. It was kind of boring, but also kind of nice?"

Jessie desperately wished Leah was here to absorb some of the radiation from Megan's constant need to fill air. Leah had the heart for that type of thing. 

Instead, it was just her. Just Jessie. The wild child, her mother had always called her. Wildly bored, Jessie thought.

"Do you think I should push him more?" Megan asked.

Jessie panicked as she realized the past several seconds slipped by without her paying even the slightest attention to Megan. 

"I'm sorry, what?" She said.

"Should I push Brad to be more active? I don't want him to think I'm a slut or anything. Hell, we aren't even dating. Then there's Mikey. Poor Mikey..."

And Megan was off on another tangent. 

Jessie swiped her keycard at the entrance of the sophomore dormitory and opened the door for Megan. Jessie followed and started towards her room, all too painfully aware that Megan was following her.

"You might want to ask Leah about this. She's better with this sort of thing," Jessie murmured.

"Better with what sort of thing? Talking? Having a meaningful conversation," Megan said. She was starting to get a little huffy.

"It's just that she has better advice, usually."

"Well I'm also friends with you," Megan said indignantly. "I want to know what you think."

Jessie opened the door and turned on the light, revealing an empty room. That, however, was not what cut Megan off mid-sentence. 

Trailing from the doorway to Leah's bed were splotches of lime-green slime. The path ended in Leah's bed, where the sheets were entirely drenched in the stuff.

"What the fuck?" Jessie said reflexively as she carefully tiptoed around the goo. 

"What's that smell?" Megan whined, pinching her nose.

Jessie sniffed the air and remembered the odor she picked up hours earlier. Before, it had been muted and difficult to distinguish. Now it was overwhelming.

It was a cloyingly sweet smell. Deep and rich like molasses with floral hints and an undertone that was sweaty and animalistic. 

"Did she pee herself?" Megan asked. Jessie turned to face the girl and saw the growing concern on her face. 

"Does that look like pee?"

Megan did not respond.

Jessie grabbed her laptop, her backpack, and her water bottle and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

"I'm not dealing with this right now."

"Do you think she's okay?" Megan asked, wide-eyed.

"How should I know?" Jessie felt a growing pit in her stomach. "You know as much as me."

"Sorry," Megan said. 

"I'll see you for dinner. I-I can't deal with this right now."

Megan started to follow Jessie and was met with a hard glare that withered her. 

"I'll see you later," Jessie said with an air of finality. 

XXXXX

Leah found him in a study room on the opposite side of her floor. He was a pudgy, nondescript boy of about twenty. While Leah had seen him before, she didn't know his name. It didn't matter.

What mattered was that the guy was alone in a mostly abandoned dormitory. This the inner voice assured Leah. 

She slipped into the seat beside the guy and waited for her body to do the trick. The girl was dressed in the sluttiest outfit she had, a low cut tank top that ended above her belly button and a pair of spandex dance shorts. With her enhanced curves, nothing was left to the imagination.

The guy looked up with a start and his eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets. His gaze was fixed on Leah's chest.

She did not give him much time to stare, however. Leah lunged forward and pulled the boy into a wet, sloppy kiss.

Leah felt him pull away, but she persisted, yanking him into her embrace once more. Drawing on the newfound energy within, it was easy to jerk the boy into her grasp.

At first, it was awkward-Leah sloppily lapping at the guy's mouth as he desperately tried to get away-but second by second, the boy's resolve started to fade.

Leah could sense the growing arousal inside the boy. She knew he found her attractive. These things she could feel on instinct even though there was no way of knowing by any physical sensation. 

As they kissed, as the boy submitted to the beauty vigorously making out with him, Leah started to catch glimpses and sounds. Bits and pieces of memory. The guy's memory. 

But how? 

Leah felt a rough hand grasp her right breast and then she knew the boy was hers for the taking. She pulled away all of a sudden and whispered the word "room"

The guy nodded, catching her drift. He stood up, not even trying to hide the throbbing boner in his sweatpants, and grabbed Leah's hand. They darted into the hallway and into the guy's room several doors down. 

As soon as they reached the room, which was thankfully empty, they began to claw each other's clothes off. The guy yanked off Leah's tank top and ogled at her exposed tit-flesh.

Leah grabbed his crotch and began to stroke his boner before pulling down his pants and dropping to her knees to suck his cock. More images and emotions fluttered into Leah from the boy, almost as if she were reading his mind. It was an exhilarating feeling to take in the mind of someone else. 

Leah ran her tongue up and down the length of the guy's six inch cock, pausing at the tip to lap up his precum, reveling in the taste of it. This was certainly not Leah's first time giving head, but never before had she done it with this kind of gusto. The formerly repulsive obligation now filled the coed with glee.

Soon, Leah was bobbing her head up and down, sucking hard on the shaft while gently kneading the guy's balls. It would not be long before he came and Leah couldn't think of a better thing to happen.

The inner voice stopped her. His cum was needed to complete the process. All pleasure drained from Leah's body momentarily and she found herself gagging on the large member in her mouth.

https://www.xvideos.com/video5144681...anesemamas_com

Leah spat out the cock and pulled her hands away.

"Is everything alright?" The guy said through heavy panting.

"More than that, tiger," Leah giggled. Then she grabbed him and thrust him towards the bed. 

The guy climbed on top of Leah, pushing his hot, throbbing cock against her inner thigh. 

"Put it in," Leah moaned. "Please, put it in." 

"I don't have a condom. I can check my roommate's side of the—" 

https://www.xvideos.com/video5153767...e_at_javhd.net

TBC