View Single Post
Old 17-05-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Reason Why Veterans Stop Sharing

Best is not to talk about such good spots on forum if you want to enjoy the last few cheap and good playgrounds.
I only TCSS and post food pictures about such places. Haha.

From my experience this is what happen when such spots are exposed on internet.
When ang mohs start showing up at these spots the locals and authorities will be more aware.
We are Asians and most of the time very discreet, mellow and blend in with locals.

So when a spot gets too rowdy the locals complain to cops or western media reports and that's how places get shut down permanently.
Imagine the HDB block you stay start to have ang mohs and arabs start hanging out at void deck because some prostitutes FL at a rented unit.
Will you dulan or not?
Even if you're not dulan the residents with family will also report to police when the place becomes like Geylang.

From Zhuhai/Shenzhen/Dongguan, Ho Chi Minh this happened again and again.

If want hold hand serwit please contact naemlo and associates.
USD1000/daily with airport transfers.