Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
M8M8FF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Ha , if you're not ready to marry her now , then most likely you'll still not be ready to marry her later in 1-2 years time . sorry if i said that .
And if you make a girl pregnant , the correct thing to do is to take that responsibility NOW . no wait or what as such .

Bring her into.SG , and go straight to ROM to pick a registration date for married ( you will need to engage a translater for your wife which might cost you around $500 my time la now don't know how much ) Rom will tell you who to call so need not worry about that translator just get ready for the money ) .

After which bring that married cert go straight to SIR apply long term extension after that apply for PR, during awaiting the reply letter which is within 6 months , no need wait just proceed to meet your MP meet the people session , tell him / her that your foreign wife is pregnant and you wish that she can be grant PR status before giving birth here in local hospital , tell.your mp to render help as much as possible in his letter to SIR .
What’s the criteria to apply for ltvp/pr? How much income tax I need to declare can someone help me I can’t seem to find the right answers and abortion is not for me