View Single Post
Old 26-05-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone can share tips on how to get fwb?

a senior bro at my work ever told me that anything that is free is the most expensive. and u are right, FWB is free, and free is good right? who wants to keep paying FL to keep up with their horny sex drive? But nothing is free, either u or her will invest into the r/n in the long run. And it will become nasty and dirty when emotions are not in check. it will come at a cost. even if u manage a clean and cost free breakup with the FB, it is so hard to find another one. The withdrawal syndrome is real when u can't find a replacement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Find, fuck & forget..... dun ever get into a relationship with any FWB or SB.

Save yourself a lot of potential problems later regardless of whether you get a fwb or sb......