View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Keong Saik - totally dead now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRosales View Post
Shites.. I must have been blind. There's prostitution going on in Keong Saik Rd? I've been walking thru that lane ever since I moved to the area. Strange thing is, all I see are pubs. Strange.. Do I go up the houses or what?
Yes, bro.

The brothels will have very prominent Unit nos. in RED to differentiate themselves from normal establishments & residentials.

Once in there, the Person-In-Charge will either a) sit there and watch TV, ignoring your presence, b) sit there and stare you, c) approach you helpfully or d) approach you and wait for your response. Anyway, you could just quote the name of the WL which interests you most that the bros here had recommended. If not, you could ask the PIC for recommendations (Big Boobs, Long Legs, Good BBBJ, Tight Hole) and whatever.

Basically, the greater the number of specific prerequisites you have, the higher the category of the WL (i.e. Big Boob only = $30, Big Boob & Tall = $50, Big Boob, Tall & Chio = $70, Big Boob, Tall, Chio & Power BBBJ = $100 & etc.), so keep your range realistic as the no. of gals (or should I say 'ladies') are shrinking... thus, selection is limited.