View Single Post
Old 18-03-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: bkk 8th march - 12th apr

Yes this place does remind me of OT and Brics, quality can really varies, ST 2.5k and LT 5-10k, heard one was asking. Think she believes she can do multiple ST to justify, but these ST will rush thru no GFE.... better not touch.

Manage to pick one callled Ai, she’s tall & tanned, used to play volleyball but already have a Son of 4 year. 5k LT.

Was hungry & ask here to bring me for some Thai food, good way to get to know her, & realised she is working day job, so needed to leave by 4. Never have a tall girl 1.74-76m so it was good model like. Round 1 was like still shy shy but what amassed me was round 2, she managed to get me up, and was enjoying it as much herself, think we call this GFE (?). I was soft hearted since 2round complete had let her off, I too need to work the next day.