View Single Post
Old 15-03-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for https://sglonelyguys.info/xiaoyu-massage/

trying to find MR for a few girls from new batch but all no MR.
finally decided to take the risk with xiaoyu.

area is near mrt, but not very discreet cause got a bar and supposedly famous prawn mee. try to go at off peak and avoid night time to avoid the crowds.

apartment is 2 floor, with her room being on the 2nd floor. maybe shared apartment as i saw other slipper, but cant confirm.

shes not skinny slim like yu er, but also not fat. just normal, not fat not skinny. looks is similar to picture 90%, and will grow on you. personal preference, she look better than yi yi, but lose to yu er.

her massage is power pack, can tell that shes trained in massage. she would constantly ask about the strength used to make sure you are comfortable. aside from normal massage, she also do those stand on back and something like yoga stretching pose those kind. but she will ask you if you want to do it first. would highly recommend for bros to try it at least once. firstly she not anyhow step step kind, will stand on certain spot and use toe to dig into your back. then stretching is just quite a special way to pull and relax your muscle i guess.

for sensual, those of you who have tried yiyi and yu er, she is like a combination of both. sensual include fake love making and other SOP stuff, but thats not the highlight. the highlight is her cat bath which is super sensual, and she do the kneeling position teasing as well. for those who tried yiyi before, and you enjoyed it, you will love the way xiaoyu do for yoou. extended version and more wild. like she raping you haha. commando ML

cannot explain too much in detail, but if you all enjoy yu er and yiyi, i guarantee you all will enjoy xiaoyu as well.

after the deed is done, she will give head massage. good strength and relaxing, made me fall asleep haha. i would say her head massage is as good as yiyi and yu er

throughout session she will make small chat and is very bubbly and lively. wont have awkward silence.

note: i make comparison to yiyi and yu er because I think they are the benchmark for good quality for me.

for $100 tier, xiaoyu is definitely a hidden gem that has yet to be explored by bros, or bros tried but want to keep her for themselves haha.

glad my random try turn out to be such a gem.