View Single Post
Old 14-01-2021, 10:18 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Almost all the OKT knew Lorna was paying them $72 which I think is absolutely ludicrous. Ideally the WL should be paid $100 if not $110.

Was astounded,
MaXx
Ideally????? You are who again? Did any OKT hire you as business consultant? No OKT ask for your opinion so you come online and give consultation to the wind. HAHAHAHA.

From OKT runner now you are a champion for WL minimum wage?

OEI FUCKFACE, YOU SO SMART SET UP A BROTHEL LAH. MANY OKT LOOKING FOR FINANCING NOW, THIS YOU DON'T KNOW. THE REAL INVESTORS ARE GETTING IN ON THE ACTION. NOT LIKE YOU THIS FUCKFACE NO MONEY TO SET UP YOUR OWN SHOP COME ONLINE TALK COCK.

What is Lorna's shop for, you know? HAHAHAHA...you know shit.

Investor prices now very reasonable. You got any substance long time in the game already. But your standard can only be forum Ah Soh. Nothing else. Can only get a job as rental car driver and imagine he is having zoom calls when this is passé already. Ideally...LOL

Ideally, you go set up one brothel and pay $100 for every $150 loh. Waiting for? Oh yah, no ability and no money.

Oei, 3rd floor furniture, no news on 1654A? WHAT YOU KNOW? LOL

I find it ludicrious that a fuckface who can only come up with a $10 per month idea dare to claim he work in finance. LOL. Fucking primary school. You go to the most low level banker and talk about collecting $10 on a month, he will also wonder what the fuck are you on about? Fei Ge....hahahaha...idiot. Har? $10? Per mth??? Not per day, per mth. LOL. Here, take it and shut up. hahahahaha