Thread: Lor 27 Sg Ktv
View Single Post
Old 18-06-2008, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
roamersg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroamersg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lor 27 Sg Ktv

wit the conflicting reports from bros, decided to use taitai's sudden btrip to check out this place. There for happy hour until 830: 2 jugs, damages v low, $67.

We had about 7-8 grls, the ones I remember are, roughly in order i liked (or thought I'd like):
Bingbing, Ha'erbin, 6 or 6.5. My fav, v daring, nice body, good legs, very soft skin! Says she's 26 but guess mid-30s. Had 10 rooms through HH, so v popular! But took care of me when she was cum
XiaoLi, Ha'erbin, Bingbing's meimei (really, you put them next to eAch other!), 5.5. also v daring, tho I like bingbing's look more, but have to recommend her as well, v fun
Weiwei, Dalian, 5. V limited play, only top. ok looking tho small eyes, pleasant enuf if no action is ok w/ you
XiaoYue, forget, near Beijing, 4: v playful, bit chubby
Dandan, ha'erbin, 4: also v playful, again a bit chubby

Basically, all but 1 were playful (incl the 2 or 3 i forgot names), and then 2 above were VERY playful, can dabao

Net, think generally as good (or as bad) as TH in terms of playability, but agree that not a lot of lookers. But the non-lookers were not over 40 or something, tended to be avg face, bit chubby, but B or C nainai. TH at times I've seen a few gems (I'd put Lina in that category but she went back to china), but avg similar to SG. Should say I saw one 7 walking in halls as I left, and saw another 6 or 7 from my room walk by, so if you're lucky and hold off so your room has room, then can get some ok ones. Net, given newer cleaner rooms and much cheaper, I favor SG over TH (until Lina returns!)

hope this helps, happy cheonging!