View Single Post
Old 16-09-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
Have I been scammed?

I was in Singapore for F1 related work and found time 2 days ago to visit VIP spa. There was another singkie guy who was attached to our team and both of us booked a Grab car from Nicoll Highway to Woodlands checkpoint for SGD$22.
When the Grab driver found that we were going into JB, he convinced us to let him drive us there and back to SGP for SGD$80. Fair enough we accept his offer and told him our itinery. He dropped us off at Plaza Sentosa and will return to pick us up from same spot 4 hrs later.

VIP spa was easy to locate and we were let in without hassle. Both of us were given locker keys and told to change.
After changing into the golden uniforms, we went into the canteen intending to grab a bite. Changed our minds after having a look at the food on offer. There were 4 chafing dish on the table containing beehoon, scrambled eggs, some soggy vegetables and the 4th was empty. Really pathetic offerings. My buddy ordered bread and eggs with milo while I just ask for a glass of coke. We were the only guys at the canteen. 10 mins later the captain ask us to go inside for viewing the girls. There were another 2 guys already there whom we found out later were from Singapore too. Soon a door opened and out came 5 girls from it. Although they were sexily attired and the place was dimmed, we could see the quality was substandard. None of them appeal to any of us. We decide to wait for the next round of girls and so did the 2 other guys. While waiting, we talked to the other guys and learned they were also 1st timers like us. About 15 mins later, another batch of 4 girls were brought out, whom were even worse than the earlier batch. Again none of us selected any of the girls. One of the Singkie guys jokingly ask the captain to bring out and show us the best girls. He sent this batch back through the door. 5 mins later the captain approached us and said we have to leave as they will be closing in half an hour.

Bloody hell, so we changed back our clothes and was about to leave when we were told to pay up at the counter. WTF! Pay up for what? We did not get any service at all. We were told to cough up RM68 each as they claimed that was the entrance and facilities fees. We were there for like 30 mins, did not use any of their facilities other than changing into their uniform and only had a glass of coke. And we had to pay RM68 just for that.

Can any regular visitors to VIP spa confirm this is the usual practice? Or were we scammed because we are newbies to this place. And can they chase customers out and close up the place as and when they feel like it?
What time did they chase u out?