Re: $80 Cat - China Chicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by saveur View Post
This 2 house any good recommendation..
Syt?
Milf?
Many tks
WH02 - Wen Wen No 36
After been out of country for almost a month , I finally had time me to make my way to WH02。 I had wanted to try Wen Wen after I missed out on her the last time . Luck was with me this to me around .
Clad in a long black floral qi -pao (cheongsam) , she is gorgeous ! Her shapely figure fits stunningly in her cheongsam.
After paying $150 for an one-hour session , I was led to a big bedroom with round bed, two sofas and a coffee table , plus a massage chair. The room is tastefully litted with neon lights.
We proceeded to bath, with her meticulously soaping me , cleaning my brother and balls. Sensuous experience watching her doing it .
On the bed , Wen Wen is a real good lover ! She carress and cat bath my torso , stimulating my brother with her nimble fingers . The girlfriend was so immense . I nearly released my loads before she got into cowboy actions !
It was $150 well spent ! I have never come across a WL in Geylang who dressed in cheongsam and yet looks so stunningly beautiful . The GFE feeling she provides will definitely give me incentives to return for actions with her again !