View Single Post
Old 21-05-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Re: $80 Cat - China Chicks

4 months ago I went to W02 but was disappointed with what I saw, most of the WLs are CMI type.
However after reading bro Cyberkoh FR on this joint I decided to risk a trip.
Parked my car at the porch and saw one pretty fair leggy babe in shorts smoking.
Went in and told OKT I want her and she was called in . Just my luck its Anna, the babe bro Cyberkoh recommended.

Went in the room and was surprised that the room was quite well done up with a circular bed, cute toys abound, 2 arm chairs and a coffee table. Looks more like a KTV room than a love room. Most importantly it has mirrors all round including the ceiling.

I shall not repeat but add on to bro Cyberkoh FR...Anna (tag 31) is very pretty indeed and has a strong resemblance to HK actress Michelle Reis. Her beauty slim legs stretch a mile and she is indeed a gem. It's a steal at $80/30min, I think she should be a Cat 150 type. Her attitude, performance and GFE is beyond my expectation. Anyway she is here for less than a month and is still fresh.
Please treat her well. Oh her only setback is her tits, it is A-cup size , not for tits lover however her other positive points definitely out-weigh this minor issue.

This is Bro Cyberkoh FR.....
Name: Anna (tag 31)
Height: 170cm, quite a tall girl with slim model body
Weight: 50kg
Boobs: 34B
Origin: Shenzhen
Look: 8.5 quite pretty long hair girl
Damage: initially took sg80 for 30 minutes, but after that extend to 1 hour for sg150 because of good service and attitude
Frenching: yes allowed, very passionate like kssing my lover
Bbbj: without condom, very skillful
Assrim: not sure, not requested for it
Fj: very accomodate to all my request, good attitude even though i pump her for 20 ~ 25 minutes without stop.
Gfe: 9/10, good attitude and after sex, cuddle in the bed and kissing until times up
Recommendation: yes, such a pretty tall girl in prc80 category