Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
AADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: potential gf vs whore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
When you are avoiding hookers to keep your wholesomeness for her, then something in you feels she is worth it, ain't it?
i think love and sex and quite close together. i can’t think of loving someone and not bedding her that makes no sense especially when she’s young and beautiful. when she doesn’t give...i need to settle my need somewhere.

majority of my married friends and elders(uncles/relative/seniors) all fuck around too. but they kept it discreet from their wives. i am not saying this is right but men/majority of men are inherently seeking out more than 1 partner imo.

my point is i have a need to fuck occasionally. if i don’t get it from ideal person then i will find alternatives and i don’t see whats wrong with that.

i also agree that after long 1 year+ and amount of money time invested if it doesnt work out i should give up on her. i am dragging the decision til cny and valentine. i do believe there’s chemistry and chances just that her surrounding and peer pressure of her so called high classed friends are making her hesitant.

why do i calculate the $15k because the amount spent is pretty much on specific things that i can count by hands excluding dates.