Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
polluxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

===Part 2===

Then she said that there were 2 more available, but no FS. I asked to see their photos and one of them was stunning. No FS was a surprise, but actually perfect for me as I was more comfortable starting slower.

Picked #68, one of the "no FS" girls and was shown to a table in the waiting area. Ordered a water and watched some Indonesia CNN. After about 10 min, a dude came to collect me and took me upstairs.

#68 greeted me at the door to the room and I was super pleasantly surprised. Tall, thin, really beautiful girl. Light skin (I usually prefer tan skin - love looking at TH and PH girls) and long, dark hair. Nice eyes and full lips. Really no complaints.

68 brought me into the room, we tried communicating a bit and she starting giggling. Super cute - there was instant chemistry. She confirmed that I knew that FS wasn't available and we proceeded.

She helped me undress and then asked me to lay down. She took off her dress. Kept on her bra/underwear and started the massage. Asked if I wanted oil and I said yes.

Massage was not terrible! She did a pretty decent back massage, then lots of leg + teasing. Lots of brushing up against the boys, etc. Very nice.

Flipped over to continue the massage. She took off the bra. Wow - full, big teardrops. I should also say, she was thin, but had a little softness in the belly. Barely noticeable (she later told me she has a 5 year old daughter).

Massage goes on for a while, then she finally asks if I want "sensual massage." I said yes, she sat between my legs, oiled up my business and then started with something very nice. Lots of attention in the right spots and very slow and sensual. Nothing mechanical about it.

She asked how I wanted to finish and I said BJ. She said covered only, which was disappointing, but again, actually okay for me and my slow start into this hobby. I said okay (got the sense she would have preferred I said HJ). So covered up and got on with it. She did great - moved over to my side so I could roam (top - didn't try bottom so not sure if avail). She went slow & strong.

Afterwards, she cleaned up a bit and then laid down next to me. She laid in my arms for a good 30+ minutes. We chatted. She's from Bandung. Limited English, but we had fun and there was chemistry in sharing stories about each other.

I eventually said I had to go, so we jumped into the shower. She soaped me down, washed me off and that was that. I paid her 500Rp (so her 350Rp + 150Rp tip). Agree or not, I felt comfortable with that, even though I know some will say that better deals can be had elsewhere.

Overall I was there for the full 90 min and at about 800Rp all in (about S$78) I'm glad I ticked this off the bucket list. I have nothing to compare to - first time doing anything like this - but will definitely be back later this week!