Old 15-04-2004, 07:57 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -331 / Power: 0
korb korb korb korb
Re: phuket

just got back from phuket this afternoon,weather damm hot there.btw i did not have time to drop by town side maybe nexttime.Day 1 reach patong already 8 plus already.i choose EXPAT HOTEL becos near to soi bangla and also guestfriendly.reception there got 1 quite pretty looking.firstnight head down to banana with frens to recce.Day 2 water war start late afternoon only at soi bangla,gear up ours pistol fight through soi bangla,me and some fren kanna molest by katoey.but some really damm pretty.the night go to banana disco again.spot some japanese look alike thais. jio us to this place called "SAFARI",inside it disco not single soul,most ppl gather aroung the rock climbing and open space to dance.mostly farang occupy .Banana start to hit up only after 1130pm,maybe becos the girls fr the bar bring their cust down. most farang already got there girls when they came to banana disco.mmy fren and i can only fish those who came alone with their frens.usually those not very pretty one .but also got alot of jap ladies brought by the thai boy.Too i unable to fish any fl cause the one i spot already book by angmo lieow.i can only smile at her,and she smile back and give me a bor-pian look.another one i saw was apporach by a angmo also,i thought no chance lieow but when they left the girl left wif her fren but not the angmo,i problem i face is that how to approch the girl i want to ask.cannot just straight away ask how much she charged per night right?cause some thai girls are not fl,they just came to phuket for song kran.i can only judge by their dressing and body language.the girl i want to approch is wif her 2 frens,one of her frensgot 1 angmo already the other one just dance with this girl i want.so i gusee she maybe a fl and try to dance near her to make eye contact wif her .but she never smile or notice me.i thought i no chance cause earlier on got 1 angmo approch her but left after some small talks.until now i still not sure is she a fl or not,there are some that when i look at them they will immediatly smile at me.giving me the 'signal' that they are avil.most my fren all got their girls becos they knew some of them and intro their other gal frens.so no problem for my fren getting their gals.maybe nextime i go to get them in the bars near soi eric first before heading to banana.trying to get the right gals you want is quite diffcult in the disco,as most are already book by angmo already.