View Single Post
Old 17-09-2010, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold
Re: Massage Trained PRC with C Cupper, Lily with pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust09 View Post
Here comes the FR for Lily,

Long story, actually had a booking earlier on with another fl, but she said that there is Plain cloths ard the area dun dare come , in the end i took a nap in the room, after i woke up i decided to come online to search for the next availabe fl, saw bro youngforever thread, fast fast pm him and ask for ctc, reply is fast!(THANKS MAN) immediately sms her for appt, jus nice she is availabe wait for her inside the room for half n hour,there she arrive.

but too bad room expiry in another 40 mins. so fast fast start the action, looking not bad with very nice figure, she took off her cloths n reveal her nicely shaped tits, ask her fast fast cap me n blow, woo shiok! very tight suction! almost came.although time is running out she still bother to send a quick catbath on me , as time running out , started fj, nice soft moans, realise her tits shld be enhanced. but still soft n nice to the touch,no problem! plunge my face into her tits, the feeling is shiokness! soft n smooth skin, comfortable!

nuthing much to elaborate finish my stuff clean n left.overall is very satisfactory, she still promise me nxt time will treat me nice nice becoz today no time .very friendly girl and nice to tok with.definitely will RTF!

Thanks bro again for the fast reply! just in time!

Looks: 7/10 (will glow on you the longer you see)
figure: 8.5/10 ( little fats)
Boobs : 8.5/10
Catbath: Nipple licking on for my case as no time
Bj: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Fj: 8/10(never fake the moan)
RTF: definitely
Thanks for your FR