View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 12
doctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

Just had a session with An qi from Aljunied. Location is in hotspot G, but apartment quite discrete. Near MRT. Had to share lift up with a resident. Maybe is me, but the auntie give me knowing look.

Anyway, An Qi is definitely MILF. Not my type but prob won't reject kind. service oriented. Went in. Shower alone and proceed with massage. Massage was strong and she knows what she is doing. Give extra attention to my stiff shoulder blades. Not piano type.

Then turn around and JG. My first jg so don't really know what to expect. Was a but suan around the lower stomach and feel a bit weird to feel the knots around the rod. She was chatty and tried to explain what she was doing. Felt a bit stronger after.

The hj however is prettty amazing. I don't normallycum from hj and the lil bro has not been at full attention because i tot she a bit older for me. But once she start her action the lil head went rock hard. 3.5g roaming allowed. And shot my load after 5 mins. U have to experience it to know what i mean