View Single Post
Old 14-10-2005, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!
Re: nanning,guangxi, anyone knows where to find fun?

there is action in almost all the hotels that have massage along Chao Yang Lu the main street in Nanning......IF you are staying at one of these hotels its best to take the girl from the hotel's own inhouse massage center because they get jealous and tend to call in the Gong An if you try to sneak in a girl from outside the hotel......it almost happened to me and the outside girl refused to go up to my room.

Off Chao Yang Lu is the central bus terminal.....that whole area has alot of roadside eating places with SW all over and a street nearby has a whole strip of 20-30 bbs and massage joints u can explore......cheap cheap but sorry i did not remember the names of the streets...... just ask around and u should not have problem.

I think I stayed at the MingYuan hotel on Chao Yang for about 300-400rmb a night including a breakfast dim sum voucher for about 25-30rmb every morning. Many hotels on Chao Yang Lu so no need to book, just walk around and ask at reception desks.

To get into Nanning from airport if u want to save money, take the bus......its only 10-15rmb and they will drop u off at Chao Yang.

Lastly at the end of Chao Yang Lu is the main city train terminal. U should try taking a train down to a small town call Ping Hsiang.....very lovely in middle of mountains just next to the vietnam-china border........cannot remember in rmb but it was about US$5 for a ST with a cute viet girl

good luck!!!

wah lao what happened????? just share info most of the time with fellow bros and I got my rep power zapped from 8 to 1 ......ha ha ha dont matter but just curious what happened????