View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Just an usual stereotypical bonk!

Just an usual stereotypical bonk ....

WL Name - Yue Ke
Origin - Guizhou, PRC
Age - 25 years young (my guesstimation)
Height - Approx 1.63 - 1.64m (w/o heels)
Tits - A cup with pale brown nips
Built - Slim, fair and with somewhat perky butt but tummy protrusion getting obvious
Home Base - L2062A
Misc Info - Debuted more than half a year ago

To me, Yue Ke looks palatable and somewhat attractive with her rather sharp facial features, long silky smooth tress, smally mouth and fair complexion but her eyes are not very huge like Yue Liang. She could pass off as an office executive working in CBD if she dresses like one ...

She offered me the full spectrum of CAT150 services that included pre-shower foreplay (initiated by me of course), B2B stimulation, shower actions, lip kissing only, AR, raw pussy filing-on-dick, and BBBJ. Her BBBJ was the spectacle of her overall performance ... she would twist her head and torso enthusiastically as she engulfed the length of my hard rod into her tiny mouth ... Her pussy filing action against my dick was very stimulating too. She would simultaneously use her fingers to caress my dick head as she gyrated longitudinally along the length of my dick ... The shiokness almost killed me! Not sure if she would do it with other clients of hers. Henceforth, do not flame me if you dun get it. Just like anybody, it is very common for whores to exercise favoritism. She was accommodating to any sex patterns I desire during the FJ segment.

Yue Ke offered rather standard and a little mechanical service but am not certain she would be more receptive and spontaneous if I RTF. The good thing is, her attitude is not bad and she would at least go thru the standard CAT150 services. To me, she was just an usual stereotypical bonk ... nothing less or more. However you should give her a go if you find her palatable. I usually use my intuition more than the feedback from SBF to gauge if I should proceed or step on the brake ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 08-07-2019 at 05:02 PM.