Thread: Any petite WL?
View Single Post
Old 14-07-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any petite WL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
you get that reaction from her because you short small dick pathetic guy...this reaction will be with most girls so learn to live with it.
Really so many guy help you rather be appreciative instead ask how tall how solid....
Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Thanks for the encouragement bro. As of now, i still feel inferiror having taller WLs. I hope to meet a WL that is 140 to 150. I am 1.6m tall only. Not something that I want.
Quote:
Thanks bro!
Quote:
Thank you all the bros to so readily help me. <3
wtf you talking? I think you need to read before you start running your mouth. And you want to go personal on my short dick? what has my short dick got to do with appreciation and a WL lousy service? You don't ask for FR? You dont ask for review? please stop being a retard here.