Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EEHEE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to ejaculate faster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I got 1 friend who claimed he had this problem. He fucked his wife for a long time yet he cannot cum. I intro him to Orchard tower, he cum in 5 mins. Lol! Don’t tuakang say stamina fucking good. Maybe is no feeling with partners because they quite cui. Go OT look for Tang Li, Mary, Paris, Fit May. Come here look for solution if you can bang them non stop for 1 hour. Change partner if Tangli, Mary or Paris makes you cum in 5 min
Im a real life example, but perhaps OP used a wrong term, not good stamina but it's something else.

During my younger days (late teens to early 20s), I always have very strong urge to cum, can fuck my GF 3 times a day and still need to PCC after sending her home.

Problem came in my mid 20s, I can fuck my girl for 1hr plus, sweat makes my bed totally wet, I still cannot cum. It depends a lot on luck each time I fuck, I duno whether I will cum. After awhile, it takes a toll on me.

Late 30s, once I was fucking a syt viet, 19yo but has a body and tits of a 15 or 16. Damn excited. Screw until her face from horny to angry. Even after she removed the condom and fuck her raw, I still cannot cum, probably the stress level of not cumming is too much for me already.

One day I screw another viet bu, she listened to my problems, i also piak her raw after about 40mins, she is still very cheerful cos she loves guys screwing her for long time. She came at least 4 times in an hour. I finally came like a volcano eruption. After that she cleaned my sweat, hug me and ask me if I PCC alot. I told her yes. She warned me not to PCC anymore, if urge comes, just go fuck her.

Im in my mid 40's now, once I jio a female colleague to fuck in a hotel. She is divorced but her ex is still working in our company. Sexciting right? Yes, we fucked raw also, guess what? 1 hour also cannot cum, until she surrender. Her legs shaking non-stop. She got up wanted to shower, I grabbed her from behind and flung her onto the bed. Pinned her down and piak non-stop until I came inside her.

Im never proud of these long hours cannot cum thing, it is a curse. How I wish I poke it in and come within 10 strokes.

I conclude that PCC is the main contributor to my problem.