View Single Post
Old 21-04-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Wanda continued her story:
When we reached the main hall downstairs, all eyes were on me. My father-in-law eyed me as I walked across the living room.

"You had a good sleep?" he asked. To which, I just nodded. I did not know what would have happened if I were to confront him about what happened yesterday.

Amir, was also present and he seemed somewhat shocked at my appearance.

"This foolish girl was hiding behind the door when I opened it," Mother offered. That seemed to have somewhat cleared the tension in the room. I thought I was out of the woods. I was wrong.

"That looked more like slap marks rather than the door hitting her face," Amir observed, "I wonder who slapped her so hard that it left finger marks on her cheek?"

That 'accusation' ruffled my father-in-law's feathers and he was quick to react, "Don't the married couple sleep behind locked doors? You mean that someone else here have the keys to their room?"

"I merely observed the slap marks on Wanda's face, I did not say someone entered her room." Amir smirked.

"You mentioned 'someone' had slapped her, so tell us 'who' is that 'someone'?" Turning to my mother-in-law, he continued, "Is your beloved cousin trying to say that our son has violent inclinations?" my father-in-law continued.

"Silence!" Mother roared, "not another word from either of you!"

The room fell into silence. Previously I thought it was my father-in-law who was the head of this household. Now, it was very clear who 'wore the pants' in this house. I also established that 'Uncle' Amir was not a brother of my father-in-law but my mother-in-law's cousin.

Mother walked up to me and pinched my cheek, "If I catch you entertaining an other men, other than my son, you will get it from me, you hear me?" From the corner of my eye, I noticed her throwing meaningful stares at both men, as if to warn them off. For a split second, I felt protected by her. No doubt she treated me the worst among the three but at least she didn't exploit me sexually like Amir or my father-in-law.

"Well?" she egged me for a response.

"Yes Mother." I replied quietly and bowed my head.

Satisfied with my answer, she pointed towards the kitchen, "you have things to do, don't you?"

I nodded and excused myself.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only