View Single Post
Old 16-04-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Caught the second half of the Palace game.

Disgraceful stuff. Wan-Bissaka was laughable for the third goal, as was the keeper.

Just keep them honest until stoppage time and pepper them with crosses. Instead, it was a gift.

What I seen was Palace standing 4 yards off City players, not pressing them or even making tackles.

Shoddy defending and very little attempt to get anything from the game.

No way Palace were as passive last night as previously against us and I find that annoying.

Very disappointing, again for us wanting a team just to have a go against City.
Yes that was in no way a typical CP performance, what more it was on home ground...bloody disgraceful performance..