View Single Post
Old 15-04-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
"So what would you have me do, Mother?" I asked, "I can't just return Wanda based on the grounds you mentioned, can I?"

"If her former employer could do it, so can you!" Mother replied, exasperated.

Taking a leaf out of Father's book, I replied calmly, "Ibu, I think her former employer could 'do it' because he paid a penalty for it. Erm, could you help me with this? I don't think I have much spare in the bank now."

"It's up you!" my mother threw her arms up, as if to 'surrender', "don't come crying to me when you get into trouble. I am going home now."

I tried to slow-talk her along the way home. By the time she reached her block, she seem somewhat placated. I took the drive back from East Coast Park to ponder on the points that she raised; no doubt some of them were 'answered' by Wanda but there were certainly some plotholes that needed filling. The detective in me was motivated to fill these holes. In the process, I also get the chance to fill up another, more enjoyable hole.
That night, after a session of love-making, I asked Wanda if she like children. Naturally she assumed I was asking about my son so she gave the polite answer about how my son can be quite difficult at times but she assured me that she did not abuse him or vent her frustrations on him.

"No, no. I'm not talking about Adik," I reassured her that there were not complaints about her mistreating my son, "I'm asking whether you would want to have children of you own?"

"Why you ask this? What did Nenek tell you about me?" Wanda immediately concluded where I was heading with this question.

I quickly assured her that this had nothing to do with my mother. Then I gave some lame excuse that I had asked this out of curiosity, because of the greying population in Singapore and whatever rubbish I could think of to get her off the scent.

Her response broke my heart.

"I love children," she said, "Every time I see Adik, I think of my son back in Java."

That's it! Mother was correct! She was every bit the loose woman that Nurul and her gang made her out to be. I felt a rising anger. I wanted to chastise her. I wanted to slap her. But she broke into a sob.
The night of my husband's birthday was the beginning of my woes. My father and father-in-law came into my bedroom and they tied me up and then they had their way with me. I feel so ashamed to talk to you now. I am nothing but a fuck toy for rich men.
"You mean your own 'father' made you pregnant?" I asked, disgusted at the idea of a father raping his own daughter but then again, they were not related by blood so I guess all bets were off?
After Old Man Fauzi* made me climax by using his tongue, he wanted to penetrate me but he was stopped by my father-in-law.

"And what do you think you are doing, Fauzi?", my father hissed, "I let you play with her and you immediately think she's your toy now? You think she belongs to you now?" he asked.

I saw Fauzi lower his head.

"Wanda's vagina belongs to our family. Amir must have given my stupid son some sort of aphrodisiac because he penetrated her and took her virginity on night of their wedding. My wife had confirmed this herself."

I wanted to tell them the truth and seek their forgiveness. I felt that my father was only angry with me because of my mother's infidelity. If I were to apologize and explain my circumstance to them, surely they will understand? I wouldn't say I 'love' my husband but he was not capable of doing bad things to me. But what I heard next made me even sadder.

"Don't look so crestfallen, Fauzi," my father-in-law said, "ever since we were young, you have always shared your women with me. Tonight, I will let you fuck your daughter......" his voice trailed off.

I noticed a gleam in Fauzi's eyes and he smacked his lips.

"But you said her womb belongs to," before Fauzi could finish, he was cut off by my father-in-law.

"Yes, I did say that." my father-in-law concurred, "I said you cannot fuck her vagina but I didn't say anything about her other holes, did I?"

He didn't have to say it twice. Fauzi quickly took up his offer. He spat at the mouth of my anus and started rubbing his saliva all over it. Once he felt it was better lubricated, she began fingering me.

I struggled but he used his free hand to slap me. I can't believe the man who doted on me his whole life would now abuse me as such.

"Be careful not to leave marks on her, Fauzi. I don't want people to ask questions. If you cannot contain your emotions, then put on your clothes and get out." he barked.

I think the offer of being able to have sex albeit anal sex with a girl whom you have raised since young was too much to offer so he made do with whatever futile resistance I could offer.

That night, I was sodomized by my 'father'.

* Wanda had started addressing her supposed biological father by name.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only