View Single Post
Old 15-04-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Caught the second half of the Palace game.

Disgraceful stuff. Wan-Bissaka was laughable for the third goal, as was the keeper.

Just keep them honest until stoppage time and pepper them with crosses. Instead, it was a gift.

What I seen was Palace standing 4 yards off City players, not pressing them or even making tackles.

Shoddy defending and very little attempt to get anything from the game.

No way Palace were as passive last night as previously against us and I find that annoying.

Very disappointing, again for us wanting a team just to have a go against City.
Sad game that was. Barely any effort from CP and MC were just playing at training pace....
I guess you cant expect more once they (CP) have nothing else to fight for - save from relegation for this year.

Well, for Liverpool's remaning games, the only team that will be fighting for survival would be Cardiff. The rest are safe or already down.
On the other hand, MC has a fight on with at least 3 or 4 teams that want the points...