View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 06:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 11
nellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Transformation

We agreed to meet up on our off day, and we decided to meet at a certain gym for some light sparring. I have also brought my used boxing gloves and shin protector just in case.

I reached the gym slightly earlier...i set up everything and soon after i finish setting up a reasonable area for sparring. The girls arrived.

Mee: waaah...not bad arh...got map hor.
Me: yea...must take care of your safety marh...later u fall and hit your head.
Mee: cut the small chat...so if i hit u, free lunch later right? I want to eat DTF, XLB (ding tai feng, xiao long bao).
Me: hit me in the face or any part of my face then lets talk.

I'm not worried at all...I have the height advantage, techniques and im way heavier...so advantage is on my side. We started sparring shortly, 3 minutes per round. Rules are simple, other than hitting me in the face, they could also win if they could trip me, force me into submission or a tko or ko. Other than that, i cannot throw any punches, kicks at them. And its only gentle tapping...any violation of the rules will result into me disqualify and treating them to lunch.

We go back to back 4 rounds, 2 with Mee and 2 with Belle. Both of them fail to do the mentioned. Frankly speaking, sparring with Mee was quite entertaining...you get to see her boobs bouncing...F cups...its quite a sight...luckily i was wearing a tight inside my track pants...if not my hard on will be revealed. Please don't call me a pervert. I used to train martial art sparring with girls, when sparring, you will get to have body contact and today while sparring with Belle, i notice she is not shy even though i accidentally brush against her chest area for a few times while executing a cross chop and hold.

Belle: waaah i give up... Can't touch you at all...(she is already covered in sweat... she was wearing white color T shirt, her light green colour sports bra wad revealed as her shirt stick onto her body.)
Mee: u not bad arh....really can fight...if next time people bully us, can we call u to beat up people?(she was also covered in sweat.)
Me: you so fierce, got people dare to bully u meh?
Mee: I'm okay larh...u go and protect Belle larh...
Me: got people bully her meh?
Mee: who else...your level 1 larh!
Me: huh? Liu arh? I tot he mentoring u 2...will bully u meh? I think he is just interested in u 2 larh...he single marh...
Mee: that is the reason why...he confessed to belle and harassing her...u don't know arh?
Me: waah...so daring...so Belle, did you accept his proposal?
Belle: Ewww no...he so disgusting and so controlling he and i will not be a good match.
Mee: thats y we learning from you. How to defend ourselves if he decided to make a move on us marh...
Me: okay lor...what do you want to learn...i can only teach you basic only. Especially in such a short notice...
Mee: anything larh...if you can make us fight like donnie yen that will be best.
Me: dream on.
Mee: come larh...1 more round...this time round surely u will treat us lunch and dinner.
Me: Lets go.

So we continued another 2 rounds and this is where Mee got a call and said that she got things that she need to attend to. I was about to conclude this meeting after Mee left.

Me: so shall we go?
Belle: can you stay for awhile? I want to spar more.
Me: haha, venting your frustration on me?
Belle: yea...i felt stress working under Liu.
Me: hmm...i can understand that...talking of stress...i do know a way to release stress...(at this point, i was half joking about it, i hinted something sexually but it shouldnt be very obvious and if things go wrong...this will be a sexual harassment.)
Belle: huh, what is it? (Her eyes spark up, i swear for that moment)

I slowly put my hand on her shoulder, start to apply massage. Then the sparks i saw a moment ago disappeared. Instead i saw disappointment.

Me: not nice arh?
Belle: not that...i thought you are gonna do something else.
Me: like what?
Belle: like this.(she suddenly just grab my hand and move them down to her left breast.)

I was shocked!

To be continue.