Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Dass69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexking123 View Post
Glad you managed to try her... Since she became a "freelance part-timer" it has been kinda hard to book her...as for armpit hair part it seems that she doesn't shave sometimes...just had her 2-days ago... Armpit was shaven except for some stubble...

Her level of service imho is one of the best u can find... Totally no holds barred...even offers things like "Backdoor entry" if u r into that kind of thing...

Managed to book her for a private overnight "nude drinking session" with my colleagues... Usual good service... She was totally at ease being nude in front of 4 guys & a girl... I did ask her if she would be comfortable with 坐裸台 ( appear nude in front of us) as there would be a female colleague. She said no problem whatsoever and indeed she was very professional... My female colleague did ask if she felt embarrassed appearing nude in front of us but she simply smiled and said 还好啦 (it's ok)...

Just back from sz... due to lack of quality service providers, went back to her after a half year break. decided to try her 坐裸台 services since I had 2 other guy friends with me.

Overall a great and fun time at my hotel room where we drank and played games. I didn’t get any FJ but my two friends had a good time and they had an orgy with her. One of them was particularly happy as he said as an Indian it is first time he received frenching and AR from PRC provider.

Damage : RMB5000