View Single Post
Old 23-04-2021, 05:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Part 3 continue....

Fast forward another year to November 2019.
I had a business trip in Shanghai.
Before that, I bought some stuff on TaoBao and get it delivered to her office so that I can collect from her when I meet her.
I also bought some cosmetics for her from the USA.

It was around 8 pm when I arrived at the hotel. After checked in, I showered and got ready for her arrival.
She texted me when her taxi arrived and I had to go down to help her carry up all the stuff I bought from TaoBao.
It was nice to see her again and she had a winter coat as it was winter then.

We brought the stuff up to my room first and would go for dinner afterwards.
After everything was settled in the room, I also put on my winter coat and decided to head out for dinner.
However, just be getting out of the room, I pulled her close for a hug.
We then kissed passionately with her back pressed against the wall.
And since I got the action started, I thought might as well have one round first before dinner!

The new experience here was that we were both in our winter coats and I have to unzipped them and just drop them on the floor.
The same goes for her pullover and jeans.
She was hesitant, citing spy cam in China hotels, but I assured her that international brands like Marriott should be fine.
However, she wanted the lights dimmed and hide under the blanket. - I went along with her.
Made sensual and passionate love to her and she was as usual very wet.
We went to a nearby foodcourt for dinner after that as it was getting late.

We met again the next day.
Sitting on the sofa in my room, I made my move but she stopped me as asked if I only wanted sex with her?
I replied I like her (Xi Huan) and enjoyed her company and talking to her.
Because of these feelings for her, I like to hug her and all the other feeling just flowed naturally. - She replied ok (Hao Ba).

What surprised me then was she walked over to sit on the bed and began stripping herself totally naked.
It was the first time she strips in front of me. - The past few times had been me stripping her in steps.
I also stripped naked and proceed to make sensual and passionate love to her.
As I had a session with her just yesterday, I was able to last longer and pumped her in missionary and doggy for a good 45 minutes.

I asked her for a BJ but she refused. I guess she had never given BJ even to her husband?
She is a very normal, good woman, so I don't force these things on her. - Maybe it will take some time and effort to convince her.
So, I continue to pump her fast and furious.
I can still remember her facial expression vividly - in intense pleasure yet in a bit of agony!
I pulled out and ejaculated on her tummy. She was super wet because I felt my whole cock and balls slimy and slippery with her juice.
We cleaned up and went for dinner before I sent her to the subway and made my way back to the hotel.

In my room, I received a text from her on the train saying "bad uncle! (that's what she calls me), still so strong! My legs are all weak and jelly!"
I felt an immense satisfaction!

We are still in touch and I believe, a stable FB whenever I am in Shanghai.

Next up : #23 - a Chinese exchange teacher who was the replacement teacher of #10