Thread: Your ex
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of
Re: Your ex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torxic View Post
Time to time, will have this itch in the mind to think and dream of my ex which was a tumultous 2 years deep deep. Somehow keep coming back out of the blue. She was my first and was deep relationship and very close and initimate love , just up to deep petting but no sex
I am not sure what brings back or as if some karma or supernatural thing from other party as well. I do know she still exists but we are both tied down but no more in the know
I wonder how many guys and your ex you fondly still recalls such. Its some wierd chemistry science i wonder.
It was a ill matter that we had to break off due to family folks disagreement and studies at that time that ended the relationship.
Anyway, time had moved on and it had been donkey years
The last time i bumped into her was like 7 years ago.
No other form communication whatsoever
Lets hear if you too have such stories
Bro, get over her. She probably does not even have you in the back of her mind anymore.

Girls get over relationships way easier than guys do. Girls do not love guys the way we love them.

They only love for the moment, and what you are able to provide for them, or how you make them feel. Nothing else matters.

All they need is another branch to cling onto, or another guy to show them affection.

Love cautiously.