Thread: Betrayed
View Single Post
Old 29-08-2018, 07:13 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Betrayed

You are forgiving her based upon what she was in the past when what you should be doing is judging her based on the present situation.

Reminiscing will cloud your judgement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigoflashed View Post
Thank you all for the feedback and responses. Each one of them provides me with a different perspective and allowed me to think it though.

I decided to forgive, but it doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt. The scars will probably remain forever. That being said no one is perfect, and i think she is truely sorry about her mistake.

My initial reaction was to give it up, screw it and find another girl who is worth my time. The scenes of which she was lying to me while she had another guy by her side kept replaying in my mind, and it truly hurts

But as I recall the find memories of the last 10 years before this, she has given me a lot as well. She gave me her youth, treats my family and her family very well, cooks often for me, and cheers me up often. I love her for who she is, and I truly believe she got lost momentarily, and she needs people around her who loves her to guide her back. I’m willing to do that.

As I wrote this I cannot help but shed tears again. The pain is still there, and probably will never go away, but for a long as she is willing to repent and make amends I’ll be there for her. Perhaps one day I’ll blow up and that may be the end, or she may violate again, but until then, I’ll strive to save my marriage and guide the woman I love back to where she should be
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates