View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gado2 View Post
fair enough, I can appreciate those who want to goto Thermae (especially newbies) because it is unique and has some positive aspects. Its clearly a tourist spot, and it's an OK place to drink and just look at ladies, but not necessarily take one.

I remember 10 years ago the price was 1500 baht (with a better exchange rate) and the quality of girls were more pretty, and most girls willing to do LT. nowadays the quality see mostly average (few stunners), price is fixed at 2500-3500 (with strong Thai baht( most girls only ST upstairs) and reports of service being poorer with most not even BBBJ.

When I go travel to a country, I like to do what to locals to. I like to goto same restaurants and stalls at locals as they know what is best in taste and Value. I'm not sure if local men allowed in Thermae but it says alot that they don't go, or are not allowed inside. I always find it funny in Thailand how they discriminate against their own.
Oh yes. They do not allow Thai to be in as some girls work as a FL secretly. Obviously they do not want the people around them to know. Do what the Romans do in Roman...I second that. But when time is so precious, it’s difficult unless you got lots to burn. There are also less English speaking FL for those places for Thai.