Thread: Khon Kaen
View Single Post
Old 18-09-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 19
hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!
Re: Khon Kaen

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
There are places to go at KK--just need to know where to go. .... It's known as university town for a reason.

If you looking for MPs......
If looking for Thai bars and night clubs, there is always U-bar. Other establishments would be around Rad complex, such as 99 vintage, Monroe club etc. For these places, you can try your pick-up skills.

Another option if you stay at Pullman is to go to the karaoke / lounge there. You can tell the papasan or mamasan you are looking for girl's company.
Yes. Thank you bro atoll. Lots of excellent tips. I just up your rep pts my humble 13 in appreciation. Hope it goes through.

Here's my update on KK as promised.
1. .....

KK is certainly not another BKK, or PTY. No hardcore AGG estabs to speak off. If have, I don't know where.. Maybe other samsters can help.
But it is not devoid of entertainment. Enough to keep you busy for a few days. ... "If you know where to go..."

RAD Complex is one of the great hot spots. Like TS said, its a large complex with 4 sections, but the place appears to have been reorganized. The Monroe Club with sexy bikini SYTs in the wading pool is GONE !! . In its place is the "HOME" - something like a restaurant/Lounge/Pub?? Sounds like family place, but leave your kids home, at your real Home..!!
Its got a collection of 30-40 sexy nose bleeding, SYTs mostly 19-22 yo, my rating +7/10 and above. They sit near the entrance at about 8pm, waiting for you to take one or more of them at 400 bahts/hr to accompany you for dinner/drinks/disco around around the Complex. By bout 9pm, most are taken up, like hot (cream) cakes!! PPS is sure to say clearly: "NO GO HOTEL". I was told they are mostly U-Students looking for support. Most have BFs or sugar daddies on contract and have no need to go ST or ONS with strangers. But show your big fat wallet and/or if you look like AndyLau, - I am sure some who are in-betwn contracts can be persuaded.

To the left of The HOME, is a restaurant/pub called the The Street Cafe. Nice cafe environment for adults. Small 2 piece band playing the now kind of music. Not bad. I had dinner there one night. Great spot for bird watching !! I had a hot one positioned right across of me next table - always giving me the CFM look everytime when she thinks the 60+yo Farang who's paying her 400/hr to sit next to him wasnt looking. Had to work hard to concentrate on dinner so I don't stick the spoon in my nose ... hahaha !!

To the right of HOME is the Disco. Did not check it out. Not my thing...!!!
Also noticed that if you have a few bottles of alcohol opened and serving freely, the butterflies seems to congregate for the "honey!!". Flash the fat wallet, and it gets even better.

There are a couple of other sections in the RAD Complex that I did not checkout. I passed by the place again at about 12am and the place is zigging... Must be lots of FLs around. I noticed, the SYTs come in 2s on their bikes. Im sure they go home in different directions. Too late for me to find out. Didn't need too, I already had my Catch of The Day !!!

I should also mention that there are some nice, quite new restaurants with music. .... Wine 22, Vintage 99, Full Frame, ... surrounding the RAD area.

Sorry, Have to go now..!!

Stay Tune for updates on Soapy Massages, and HE Oil Massage; Shower Massage... Music Bars, Barfine Bars, Oickup Bars, . ShowTime Pub .. ).. Also Wechat Univ girls encounters, Watchout for LBs, Shopping Mall encounters; Farangs and their SYTs..!! ..

Lots to do Day and Night in KK !! .

( ... To Be Continued ... 2)