Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dannyboy555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
You are coming across as too needy towards her. That's a big no-no in any relationship. "Man no good, woman no love" as the saying goes.

The irony is that this guy is treating her the same way she is treating you. She's getting a taste of her own bitter medicine. Regardless of this Taiwan Kia, her heart is unfortunately not with you. I am sorry to be blunt but her actions is very clear in this aspect. She does not respect you as a person despite all that you have done for her and treats you like a backup. It's time to remove the rose-tinted glasses and see her for who she is. Don't give up the forest for a rotten tree.
Thanks chaoslord, you said if right . She really treat me as a backup. The past 1 year she already with this Taiwan kia and she even keep worry that I don't want her. I totally cannot felt any no love from her when she already had with the Taiwan kia. She really can cover so well and if not because she got sudden pregnant, i think she will continue with 2 bf for long... Her friend also WL told me she knew she has 2 bf 1 Singapore and 1 Taiwan. As you mentioned despite all I had done to her , she not even look back to conform me..