View Single Post
Old 12-10-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AMK kakis fall in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
i had cfm with her.at long u mentioned recommended by 猪头。she will honour the 50 plus 50.but always take note. when u rach there the counter wilk never know who am i and they will ask u to take up tje 60 packet.U just tell the counter u recommended by friend n onky want to take the 50 will do.

as for MAX, sorry for your encounter. but Just move on lan notneed to mentioned your case over n over again. u go ktv and pay 100 for tips n u gain nothing right.so just move on.
@unclewang, thanks for sharing contact.
went down yesterday afternoon after getting PM from unclewang.
Joint is very convenient for drivers, not sure about walkers.
Made appointment, walk in and counter ask to pay $65/hr.
Told counter i was told it was only $50/hr and they LL just pointed me to linda and ask me pay to her.
Curtain type spa with about 5 massage beds.
Massage was good, told her i was having sore neck and she solve the issue.
looks milf, age estimated to be around early 40s. i didn't ask.
after massage, did some HDLY followed by HJ. top access (Big B) only with polo pulled up. Ended with head massage.
i would say it is a budget joint for a good massage and quickie $50+$50.

RTM - not likely unless i am near AMK. didn't quite like the curtain setup and beds are quite close to each other.

Last edited by dumdum; 12-10-2022 at 10:56 AM. Reason: edited