View Single Post
Old 15-08-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 16
tunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud of
Re: Lost and Found - Ex Masseue

Tried Annie today and yup, she was from Dong Fang Zhi Zhu before and I can still recognise her. Looks about the same and now more womanly - the headlights are still so voluptuous and bulging from underneath her clothes. Had a very good massage - her skills are still as good as well as a long conversation about the good old Joo Chiat days.

Did a sensual HDLY and as I was about to come, she stopped and asked me to lie down and then offered those huge melons for me to fondle and played for a while while she stroked the didi to erection again. Offered her boobies to me asking me to lick and suck them - she was damn horny - eyes half closed and biting her lips giving out soft moans as I sucked and licked the erect nipples while she was jerking me. Came in a short while and she was still holding on to the rod till it went limp.

Helped to clean up while she tidied up and then I went off to wash up. She offered me some tea; paid her and left promising that I will return next week after my golf game. Damn refreshed from her kneading. Paid her some tips on top of the usual fees.

Thanks to TS for the great rediscovery. Up u accordingly.