View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2590 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lor 24 Hookers around the street

not legal...

its a simple shot... follow them to one of the landed houses, go up the stairs pay the guy (dmg + room) sometimes room price is included, sometimes it's not. its just a few more dollars.

basically its just a partitioned area, with a little shower stall with just cold running water. u take off your pants (they someone don't even bother asking u to remove your shirt) wash your privates, get on the bed, she cap and she will ride u till u cum. she won't even remove her clothes, just take off underwear and push up her skirt. u can fondle her and stuff, just she will want u to get it over ASAP. 5 to 10mins. then she justs leaves, u clean up and show your self out.

i tried once a few years back, there used to be easily 20-30 ladies, along the road and behind the hotel.

oh and warning... there is also ladyboys there.

imo... $10 more and enjoy at molek.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.