View Single Post
Old 22-08-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Singaporean no need visa to Myanmar.

About 2 years ago, my friend and I flew to chiangrai, then from airport we took a cab to Maesai border. From Maesai we exit Thailand, cross a small bridge and enter Myanmar via Tachiliek. At this Myanmar immigration in Tachiliek, every foreigner must surrender their passport and in return they gave us a card with all the permits written inside. At the immigration we also got to pay some money.
ok thanks, so the Myanmar side will not stamp on your passport? And in this case our thai white card will be taken by thai immigration and we'll need to fill up the white card again when going back to thai right?

Any idea why Tachiliek not giving us the normal stamp like we get in Yangon?