View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 9
Jl28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MILF lover is the best lover (Story)

My first experience was with a ex-colleague
We usually have our gatherings once or twice a year after most of us left the place.

Base on real life

Brief info about her,
Let's call her, Jie.
She was 38 when it happened
Definitely a D cupper or above!
8/10 for looks
She was a instructor for some kind of aerobic exercise so you can imagine her figure

The whole bunch of us were having fun, singing K in a private room and the main point was for one of our's birthday.
We started the session at 8+ and till 10+ I still don't see Jie yet and I started calling her.
After much persuasion by me, she's gonna take a quick shower and come over (damn happy at that point loh!)
As you know ladies, quick shower and she's staying nearby yet she reach only at almost 12 (she drives her own car, Murano, more than enough space for us) when she arrived, we had already settled the bill and left our room as they close by 12.

The whole bunch of us were chit chatting at the car park while she was resting her arm over my shoulder, kind of supporting me too ( I am 173 and yes, she's the same height as me)
She was wearing a pink tee shirt and a tennis skirt with a pair of slippers.
Looks very casual kind.

Another lady was talking to Jie and that lady suddenly ask me this (can I borrow Jie to talk to for a second?)*in a joking manner ofcuz*
I was lost for a second, thinking, why was there a need for permission? Was I not told about anything?

Oh yah by the way, I did not have any thoughts or feelings with Jie before that night. We are just whole bunch of super close colleagues. I ignored the lady's joke and continue kind of snuggling into Jie shoulder for a rest as I was quite drunk by then

So, she came and we left just while the timing was so right, chit chat and all went separate ways.
And her main purpose there was? Of cause, to send me back home! Haha I was kind of happy when she told me that, came over just to send me back home because I'm drunk (everyone else was as drunk or worse than me that night)
While on the way back, we were just having our casual chat like always.
I was not drunk to the extend of not knowing my surroundings. I can still walk on my own, smoke, talk and definitely behave and not do silly things.

I started to breathe in heavily and I smell her after shower scent..
it was a damn turn on with a little comforting feel!
So I ask something silly,

Me: hey Jie, u just showered ah?

Jie: yup yup! Why lei?
Jie: thought I told you already?

Me: because you smell damn nice (with a weak smile)

Jie: isit~~ don't suddenly so sweet lah

Me: shall we have supper before going back?

Jie: I can acc you if you want, but I don't think I will eat. I'm on a diet

Me: wah you already having killer body figure and you still wants to diet?!
Me:You want to make guys nose bleed isit?!

Jie: don't tell me crap already! Want to eat or not?

Me: mai, continue going back. Later I bite you is enough (no intention up till this point of time)

The rest of the journey was quiet till we reach my void deck.
So I turn around her and gave her a hug telling her thanks

Jie: like that only ah?

At this point of time I was thinking, why do I seems like to be in the role of a girl?

Me: ah then what else you want? Good bye kiss ai mai?
Me: or you need to go top level car park?

I was surprised she didn't respond to me and hit the D gear and off we move to the back of my blk, the **MSCP**
In my mind I was thinking, serious ah wtf? I kidding only lei.
She started going round and round till we reach the 2nd top level
(you do know that I was drunk and that merry go round feeling sucks! It left such a deep impression on me)
and I realise we were kind of well covered from the surrounding blocks. Not that she knows the area well at all,
it was her first time to my estate.
Both of us were looking around the car to convince ourselves we are tactical enough

Me: so we are here

Jie: ah huh?

Me: I thought we were just kidding.
Me: really so in need ah? ( jokingly)

Jie: wah, u say top level car park mah

As a guy, I didn't wait, I know chances don't wait for you.
I decided to use my small brain to think instead.
I release her seat belt for her and first started by touching her face.. kind of a sayang sayang kind
At this point of time, she was still looking at me but with her eyes half close.

I inch in and kiss her lightly and she started the frenching~
I wasn't thinking at that point of time if we felt like long lost lover or what kind of shit.
I only know I need to fuck the hell out of her!
My hand start to roam and caress her breasts. Cannot remember if it was hard or soft. Hard to judge with sports bra on.
Didn't waste much time, I move my hands into her shirt from below, going up and started squeezing her milk again.

Her face was priceless omg.. head arch back while mouth open widely. Now I know how in need she is
Seeing her in such a state, I started moving my hands into her tennis skirt

PM me only if you are a lady
No dick pics please! I'm a guy for goodness sake
Always a MILF LOVER~
Always looking for MILF~