View Single Post
Old 17-04-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
Oh... 3am already..... I must be dreaming
Did you get the dates wrong? It is 3 am tomorrow and not 3 am today.

Good thing that Man U lost in the CL. The only way they can qualify for next season's CL is to be in the top 4. No more Gary Neville rubbish about resting Man U players in their match against Man City. On a separate note, Cardiff won. If they had lost last night, they would have been relegated and that makes our match with them this weekend easier.

This season is amazing. Hopefully we will continue to build a stronger team for future seasons. We should have good income from player sales of Danny Ings, Adam Lallana, Nathaniel Clyne, Ryan Kent, Ovie Ejaria, Sheyi Ojo, Taiwo Awoniyi, Mignolet. I hope we sell Lovren too. For all you know, Karius may just come back to be number 2. The contracts of James Milner, Daniel Sturridge and Alberto Moreno will end in June 2019 and that should free up wages. James Milner started off at Leeds United and Leeds United may be promoted to the Premier League. I have a feeling he is looking to go back to the club if they are promoted. That is why there is no news about a new contract for him even though he has been almost playing in every match.

I feel we need a right back, left back, another centre back, an attacking midfielder (may still be Fekir), a winger who can play on both sides and a striker as backup to Firmino. So 6 names.