Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHustler View Post
Actually JM04 WLs are similar age group and same standards as JM14. Long ago before arrival of JM14.... JM04 was the popular house for Cat40s. I see a similarity between JM04 and JM14 and possibly history repeating itself.

JM04 was so popular in its heyday that their OKTs became haughty and kuailan with a take it or fuck off attitude. As there was only JM04 & JM10 there at that time..... many bros lanlan sucked it up. But when JM14 started few doors away...... the crowd stopped going to JM04 and went to JM14 instead.

Now I see the same shit happening in JM14..... their OKTs think their business so good...... it will only be a matter of time before customers stop going and look elsewhere.

No lah..... when JM14 started their business was only so so. It was only when the legendary G7 Waree went to work in JM14 that they became famous. News spread quickly among the punters of her legendary service and I was one of them who decide to try for myself whether really so good. 1st visit already fantastic session ..... and I became her regular until she ORDed.

Sad to say..... JM14 new WLs are unable to match her standard even after so many batches. Worse still is they keep getting worse n worse now. Not worth going there anymore..... my $40 can be better spent elsewhere.