View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 19
lyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Please share which airline has best uniform!

Realistically speaking.

Most airlines adopt a office suit style uniform.

Except for Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. We use Sarong Kebaya.

Korean will be business suit style. Some pants some pencil skirt. But they will take out their jacket and put on apron for serving. I think they are the only on that can see some change variation in the air. But not by alot.

AS some western also do that. But maybe due to colors, they are not the obvious visually.

Another thing is age. Except for SE ASian airline. Prepare to see granny and uncle serving u in the air.

In terms of exotic and body hugging uniform. SIA. Msia and indon uniform is slightly more conservative.

Air France have the most chio european stewardess. but also the most stuck up. Air france have the best food.

Airline taken before.

SIA, Asiana, Korea Air, Silk Air, Garuda, Msia Air, China eastern, Shanghai Air, United air, KLM, Lufthansa, Emirates, air france.

I still prefer SIA if company allows. The Stewardess on SIA training standard may have drop alot over the years. But they are still one of the better ones.

So far only flights that make me want to wank in toilet (after seeing chio stewardess or after they zhao geng to me) SIA, Asiana, Korea Air.