View Single Post
Old 28-03-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
MR on this Mo Mo
https://sglonelyguy.org/momo-massage/

Operating out of a shared unit at Area G, this Mo Mo is certainly a pretty face.
Figure wise she is also slim and her slim legs looked particularly sexy. Only down side were her small boobs but they come with pointy perky nips.

Massage was amateurish. Water cat bath wasn’t particularly enjoyable.

Opted for 1 x CIM, which was rather fast n furious towards the end. And even though she advertised as fully nude, she only went as far as pulling down her green colored one piece dress.

Not much of a conversationalist, the GFE was also quite lacking.

Overall, if you are ok with having a pretty face suck you dry, she is still ok I suppose. But for those looking for wild sensual service, I think you would be disappointed. No RTM for me though.
Is she really 168cm tall?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.