View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 04:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2971 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the right income to get a SG wife

As an old man, wanted to share some of my personal learnings

1. Education is extremely important although a lot is about wayang. Some phds are kumgong in real life. Never step out of their small lab. EQ extremely low but ppl still look up to them. I have seen super street smart ppl without cert, most ppl look down on them

2. It is about career. Don’t start with driving as a career. There is no career progression. Some of my friend who cannot make it in school went to do sales, property or any selling job. As long as you can create value for the company, you are good. Many of them become directors for big companies

3. Continue to get that piece of paper. Got a few overseas school easy to get degree. Any cock school is good as long as it is recognised. Some of my director friends who did badly in school just get 1 chapalang degree can liao.

4. When you have working experience, employers look at how you can contribute as compared to your chapalang degree. It is there to supplement

Back to women.

1. For those highly educated ones (earning $10k to $20k a month), they want more than sex. You must be able to converse well, give them surprises, can cook, must be presentation to their friends, must plan holiday well etc...being horny alone will get eliminated

2. For typical women, they want someone presentation. They rather have a doctor/ lawyer than earn $10k a month compared to one cha kway tiao seller that earns $30k a month. This kind easier to show to parents and relatives.

Usually good women (not fussy about pay, kind hearted) are all taken very early liao. Those not taken ones at the age of 35 usually listed in my above 2 categories.