View Single Post
Old 26-05-2005, 01:07 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: The Tirak Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldcar
Still ok, at this moment. But the projection is not looking up . Any advise from bros on how to handle this money issue?
The moment you marry the thai girl, you have a lot of freebies.
You marry one, get a lot of free gifts in the form of her family issues. That is something you have to live with it and that is one of the main issues of the tirak problem. Sometimes its not so much on the girl but the issue of how much the family is spending. You never seem to be able to earn enough for all to spend.

Read the Fillial Daughter Thread link on my signature.

We can't help you much if we don't know how your money situation is. Anyway, we can't lend you money but probably some people who walked the path can give u a tip or 2 to handle the issue

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...