View Single Post
Old 24-11-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 7
absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Part 2.
looked for fl available nearby for a outcall at 9pm. Michat had more offers than wechat. Almost everyone responded, 4/5 star hotel outcall seemed like ideal work for them. They claim to be independent, they are not. Most of them were agents. Ask price vary from 700k to 1mil. I did ask questions by the book, specific services, photo, nego price. End of the day, they need the hotel name and room no. In chat photos was shared. In good faith i booked one for 600k/1hr/1shot. Waited for almost an hour, different girl popped on door my directly. Holy crap!! She said agent tell all lies and use fake photo. She looked like young mom, bit tanned, fuckable not attractive as the photo. I reduced my price from 600k to 450k and asked for service as discussed in agent chat. She agreed but no bbbj. 45sgd..Steal!! She was bit scared, doesn't look troublesome. She did a good service and was very obedient. Catbath was a standout. After the shot, she hugged for sometime. She asked for taxi fare, i declined. Then she gave a weird request, a fresh unopened water bottle(hotel complimentary) and to use my perfume. Alrighty, paid 450k+water+few spray of ralph lauren double black.

Lots of offer on michat specifically but bit tacky in response. Pressured to share hotel and room number, some even ask for photo of room card. Understandabl!!
If you don't speak bahasa(i dont), most try to settle at 700k to 1mil. I was told to nego for 500k. Will try again on my next visit.

Part 3: gomassage and a ml turned fl