Old 10-09-2007, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
donburi80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: any fun place in seoul?

My friend was quite upset last week as he didn't have enough courage to take advantage of this girl who was very high. She was virtually there for the taking, except her sober gfs were pretty pesky and kept pulling her away.

Anyway we went to JJ on Fri again to try our luck...hehe

It was always an eyeful at JJ's and just sitting there drinking beer and looking at the babes was enough. I really enjoyed the music.

The ratio of girls was much more than guys, makes me wonder if eating Kimchi would produce more females. No army recruits, most of the guys there have a lot of hair. Guess the guys in NS stay in all the way...

Anyway saw a few hot babes and tried to have eye contact with them. The best thing about this place is that the babes enjoy the attention of the guys and do not shun away when you dance close to them.

However, I still have a language barrier. If you do not speak their lingo, they will treat you like an alien.

No luck there all night and both my fren and I walked out. Then suddenly....2 kimchi babe was walking beside us. One was obviously very high and the other was trying to help her up the stairs.

The 'high' girl spoke to us in Korean and we had no idea what was she trying to say. When we said we don't understand Korean, she started her broken English. Alright, got chance. So small talk a bit.

From my 2 consecutive weeks at JJ, I concluded that if you make a kimchi high, they would be game for anything.

This girl kept asking us to follow her, but her friend was angry, maybe her 'Alien' alarm was ringing like crazy. With many failed attempts to pull her fren back, she stormed off. Now's our chance!

We exchanged numbers and small talk somemore, my fren asking her if she was free for dinner the next day. She said, sure why not? However, I was gonna meet my gf so I told my fren all the best...haha

Cost: 14000 KRW for a freaking draught beer!
(chk out the exchange rate for yourself)

This plc no cover charge but the drinks are freaking ex! You must have a bottle or something to get a table. If not it is the bar counter for you.

Best advice: Get a couple of cheap beers at the convenience store before you walk into this hip joint.

Good Luck Hunters!